FULL MARKS ECONOMICS-11, based on the NCERT Textbooks, has been developed as per the latest CBSE Curriculum.
Economics (Part A: Introductory MicroEconomics & Part B: Statistics For Economics) Class 11 CBSE
It is also useful for other State Board Curricula which follow the NCERT Textbooks. It includes Part-A: Statistics for Economics and Part-B: Indian Economic Development.
Salient features of the book are:–
- Facts that Matter: A summarized view of the Chapter helps the students to understand the chapter clearly.
- NCERT Textbook Questions Solved: Provides solutions to all the textual questions as per the Marking Scheme of CBSE.
- More Questions Solved: Provides additional questions as per the latest CBSE Design of Question Paper.
- Test Your Skills: Provides Worksheets (at the end of each chapter) which help the students evaluate their learning.
- Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQs): Introduced by CBSE recently, have been added in each chapter.
- Important statistics (Facts, Figures & Years) given in each chapter of Paper-1 in a learner-friendly manner which makes it easy to learn.
- Sample Case Studies have been given with their answers in the book to practise as case studies will be included in question paper as per CBSE guidelines.
The book, as a whole, is a comprehensive study cum reference book making the subject easy. It is a complete, up-to-date and dependable resource book.